Due to its exceptional natural beauty and mild climate, the island of Krk has been called „golden island“ since ancient times.
In the western part of the island there is a cove, protected from the wind, with a view of the neighbouring island of Cres and the whole Kvarner.
This is Malinska, where this beautiful villa, Villa Štala, is located. Explore bike trails, landscaped promenades, forest paths, coves, beaches,
cultural heridays, and gastronomy. Come and fall in love with Kvarner's largest pearl.
Villa Štala's grounds include a swimming pool with a sunbathing area, sun loungers and sun umbrellas, two roofed parking spaces,
children's playground, and a grill. The entire grounds are part of a naturally formed Mediterranean area dominated by olive trees,
almonds, and aromatic herbs. The grounds are fully fenced, which guarantees guests safety and privacy,
and you also have at your disposal a private garden with seasonal vegetables.
Villa Štala has two spacious, luxuriously furnished bedrooms. In addition to a double bed and satellite TV, each room includes
a spacious private bathroom with shower and toilet.
To fulfill your needs, we provided an additional 90 x 200 cm bed in both rooms. All rooms have heating and cooling systems.
Each room has a spacious private bathroom with shower and toilet.
ABOUT THE VILLA
Luxury Villa Štala is a modern villa built on the foundations of the architectural heridays of the island of Krk. The beauty of natural
stone on the outside hides a tastefully and richly decorated interior which is in harmony with the exterior. The interior and exterior decorations
in the villa accurately reflect local heridays and tradition while providing full comfort for a pleasant stay. Villa Štala is perfect accommodation
for 4 to 6 persons. It is fully air-conditioned (heating and cooling system), has two roofed parking spaces, and the entire grounds are fenced,
guaranteeing the guests safety and privacy.
We offer our guests a home-made, indigenous product – olive oil obtained from olives from our own centuries-old olive groves exclusively by
mechanical procedures (cold pressing). To make your vacation truly special and carefree, we will gladly provide you with professional services.
You can relax with the treatments of masseurs,
physiotherapists and beauticians and enjoy the dishes of top-quality chefs and catering services; all in the privacy of Vila Štala.
*These services are request-only. Due to the increased workload during the peak tourist season, provision of the above-mentioned services is limited.
thank you for choosing Villa Štala for your vacation. We would like to introduce you to the house rules and kindly ask you to comply with them.
- Villa Štala is registered for accommodating a maximum of 6 guests. Guests can be visited by friends during the day, but you are obliged to inform the owner thereof.
Guests who are not registered do not have the right to spend the night in Villa Štala.
- You can use the villa from 16:00 h on arrival day to 10:00 h on departure day.
- During their stay, the guests do their own cleaning. Guests are obliged to separate waste in the manner stipulated by the utility company.
- Guests are responsible for the valuables they leave in the house, and the host is not responsible for the valuables kept in the house.
To preserve personal documents and valuables, guests can use a safe in each room.
- When they leave the house, guests are kindly asked to turn off the lights, turn off the water (taps), windows, and sun umbrellas.
- Smoking is prohibited in bedrooms, and if you smoke, you must use ashtrays.
- It is not allowed to take the inventory out of the house.
- It is not allowed to stay in the house in wet clothing (except in the wellness zone).
- It is not allowed to sit on furniture in wet clothing.
- It is not allowed to make noise that bothers others. From 22:00 h to 07.00 h, loud listening to music, loud singing, etc. is not allowed.
- If there is damage to the inventory, you are obliged to report the damage to the owner and pay for it.
- If you do not comply with these rules, your accommodation may be cancelled.